The Maricopa County School Superintendent's elections services team administers governing board elections, special elections for district bonds and overrides, as well as governing board recall elections.
This office administers governing board elections in compliance with Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S. § 15-421).
Support services available to all candidates:
- Provide election information to candidates, media, and school districts
- Source of petitions and related campaign documents
- Provide campaign packets to prospective candidates
- Receive all candidate filings
- Issue certificates of election and oaths of office to those elected
- Custodian of all related records
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INSTALLING CAMPAIGN SIGNS:
State law requires utilities to be marked before signs go up. If you're running for office, supporting a political candidate or working for or against a ballot measure, you must know "what is below" before signs go up!
ELECTION SERVICES RESOURCES
Contact Election Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | (602) 506-3978